dinsdag 2 november 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Little Luma

Saturday I finally decided to make a plushie because I came across an easy pattern.
I had never used a sewing machine so my mum had to give me a quick tutorial.

It took me a few hours to finish it, mostly because I had to take out the stitches 3 times because it was messy or because I had sewn the wrong pieces together.


And here is the result. I think I did okay for my first time using a sewing machine.
Isn't he/she/it cute =3

Next step: something bigger!


~Ezs

4 opmerkingen:

  1. where's my big daddy, woman?
    the rapture shrine is waiting..
    0o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm working on it! Don't get your panties in a bunch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Did it go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" when you stuffed it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Don't know Ö
    My mum stuffed it for me =3
    When I make a new one, I'll listen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen