maandag 11 oktober 2010

Sprite Stitch Craftswap

Friday I finally opened my present from the craft swap on Sprite Stitch. The whole idea was, make something for someone and receive something from another person, by a survey we had to send the administrator with your top 5 favourite games. Sort of like secret Santa, but global.

I had to make something for a girl in The Netherlands who loved FF and The legend of Zelda. Her nickname was 'Kipje', which means little chicken in Dutch. So I made a pattern from scratch which involved chocobo's from FF and a cuckoo from The legend of Zelda and started stitching.
Here is what it looked like before I sent it.




















And here is what I got from a girl in England. It's a hussif with a stitched Dragonite on the front! She even put in the sewing essentials plus made a pincushion in the shape of a pokéball! I squeed when I opened the package! It's soooo awesome!!
 Front
 Back
  Opened


1 opmerking:

  1. That's a pretty sweet gift! But I always wondered why they gave Link pink hair in A Link to the Past...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen